IMPACT BY THE NUMBER
reduction in the cost of data analytics
data migrated from 50+ diverse sources into IDP
use cases implemented
A telco wanted to build an analytics infrastructure to enable a 360-degree real-time view of customers, business operations and to reduce the cost by sunsetting the expensive legacy systems after migration of data and reports into the new data platform.
A modern data platform architecture was designed, provisioned and optimized for performance, scalability and cost efficiency.
Salient features of the platform were:
- 20TB+ data migration and sunsetting of legacy systems
- Data ingestion data from 50+ diverse sources into IDP
- Tiered storage to optimize query and cost optimization. MDM was implementation on semantic layer for multiple domains.
- Enabled Data Virtualization layer and integrated seamlessly with BI reporting for improved access management and governance
- Development and deployment of 75+ use cases
- The built data analytics platform enabled business users to gain real-time insights for decision making and a 2x reduction in the cost of data analytics infrastructure and licensing was observed. Within two years of platform launch, 75+ use cases have been implemented successfully and a daily volume of ~25 TB is generated for the data platform from over 50 source systems.
Looking for a similar project?